MonoDevelop+Stetic

Congratulations, Lluis on the Stetic Add-In for MonoDevelop. This is truly awesome work!

Stetic with MonoDevelop

I checked out Stetic and MonoDevelop from Mono SVN last night and tried this out, and it works just as beautifully as it looks. Interested souls should check this out before the next release :)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to MonoDevelop+Stetic

1. Jason Quigley says:

Hi Aaron!

I currently do quite a bit of programming in REALBasic (which is sucking more with each release). I’m a great fan of Banshee and with the speed at which it is maturing coupled with seeing this article, my interest in checking out Mono has been piqued.

Is there a book that you could recommend to get started? Could you reply via email – I can’t find your address anywhere.

Many thanks,
    Jason.

2. DLK says:

That looks awsome!

3. Jan Dante says:

Love seeing this happening. I’m not a SVN user or better said ‘not able to…’ but i sure look forward to the next release. With the coming of Stetic it should be time for a 1.0 release.

keep up the great work and this is a huge step in the work to an excellent ID for mono. That ID will attract more users then the release of Mono itself!

4. Karsten says:

Wow.. This is great!

Tested it a bit, and I’m now really excited about MonoDevelop. Now it just lacks a working debugger (?), and it will finally be a proper alternative to Visual Studio.

Developer tool integration is extremely important because it lets us coders focus on the application rather than configuration files and command line tool switches.

5. Rhea says:

Everything (Banshee) looks great. I think you might comtribute all your genius to the library tea party wall paper border in your room. Miss ya.

6. Stefan says:

Jason, the one book for learning mono as far as I know myself is “Mono: A Developer Notebook” from O’Reilly.

That will get you going, if you have some experience.